The JBL Companies Brokerage team provides a personal, high quality approach to commercial real estate sales, leasing and client representation services. The JBL Companies Brokerage experts implement real estate strategies that result in beneficial solutions for tenants, buyers, owners and investors. Responsive and motivated professionals work diligently to ensure the success and efficiency of clients’ real estate assets and transactions.
The recession has had a serious impact on businesses and commercial real estate. Many tenants are re-examining their space needs and their lease rates in this soft market. Even if your lease has a number of months remaining, many tenants and owners are renegotiating their terms.
If you think it’s time for you to re-evaluate your current rental costs; please consider the following thoughts:
- Gain the assistance of a professional who knows the market. Your landlord will have professional advice, you should too.
- Your professional advisor should be able to tell you what is currently available in the market as well as current pricing.
- It costs nothing to ask. Furthermore, much like the sale of property, the fees for your professional advisor are almost always paid by the owner through a commission.
JBL Companies has over 20 years experience in representing clients in leasing. The brokerage professionals at JBL Companies implement real estate strategies on behalf of their clients which results in beneficial solutions based on careful evaluation of the clients’ business needs and goals.
The key to our successful Tenant Representation is our market knowledge and the knowledge we obtain during a thorough needs analysis process. We evaluate the client’s business plan, operational requirements, employee priorities and more. We combine our dedication to each client’s interest with our comprehensive understanding of the market and current real estate trends. After conducting this analysis, we evaluate every option in the marketplace. We look at every aspect of a prospective transaction and provide learned recommendations.
Client Representation Services Offered:
- Comprehensive needs analysis and strategic planning
- Market analysis report
- Preview all potential locations – strategic site selection
- Visit potential site locations with client
- Municipal incentives identification and negotiation
- Comparative property, infrastructure and financial analysis
- Preparation of proposals to negotiate offers
- Assisting with space planning
- Negotiating the closing of the transaction
We invite you to take advantage of our complimentary needs analysis. To schedule a consultation or learn more about our Client Representation services, please call 651-686-0212 or complete our convenient contact form (click here).