The recession has had a serious impact on businesses and commercial real estate. Many tenants are re-examining their space needs and their lease rates in this soft market. Even if your lease has a number of months remaining, many tenants and owners are renegotiating their terms.
If you think it’s time for you to re-evaluate your current rental costs; please consider the following thoughts:
- Gain the assistance of a professional who knows the market. Your landlord will have professional advice, you should too.
- Your professional advisor should be able to tell you what is currently available in the market as well as current pricing.
- It costs nothing to ask. Furthermore, much like the sale of property, the fees for your professional advisor are almost always paid by the owner through a commission.
JBL Companies has over 20 years experience in representing clients in leasing. If you are interested in a free consultation concerning your leasing needs, please call us at 651-686-0212 or use our convenient contact form (click here).
In today’s highly competitive commercial real estate world, there are no margins for lack of experience. As a user of commercial real estate, it is critically important to approach leasing and relocation with the right team of experienced people. Let the experts at JBL Companies assist you with the relocation process.
What can you expect during your relocation process?
- A thorough needs analysis
- Definition of your project requirements
- Space requirements
- Building location
- Building design
- Financial consideration
- Occupancy date
- Length of Lease
- Ability to expand
- Life safety systems
- Tenant improvement standards
- Qualification of all building alternatives
- Building investigation
- Economic/functional analysis
- Space planning
- Leasehold construction
- Follow up